Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Tummy Time

Every day Mom and Dad give me what is called Tummy Time. I used to hate it but I have to admit, I am getting a lot better with it. They put me on one of my fun blankets and lay toys all around it. Although I am catching on to their game, it still is a nice work-out. I don't even cry during Tummy Time anymore; as a matter of fact, I pretty much do whatever I like when I am in Tummy Time.




I like to watch "Pinky Dinky Doo" from my tummy,


Play with my toys


and the best thing - roll over onto my back. Mom is always so determined to give me Tummy Time but I have become so good at rolling over, I make the decision now when I am done. I think that I am hot stuff but I am having a lot of fun learning to be mobile!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good for you, Mom. Our boys hated tummy time at first, also. But it's so good for building those muscles. I see some good stretches in there which means crawling is just around the corner! ;)

Liz said...

Looks like she's gonna be makin her move soon...time to hide the breakables, cover the outlets and pray!!

Damon + Maryam said...

Evan loves, loves, loves tummy time. Some times she'll cry and we'll put her on her stomach and she'll stop and smile. Not normal, I know.