Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

I want to take this chance to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day! I spent my day with Mom and Dad and we shared a family Valentine's Day this year. This morning, Dad got up and made breakfast and shortly after I took my nap. Once I got up from my morning nap, I got a bag of goodies for Valentine's from Mom and Dad. I really liked my gifts. Once we had taken care of that, well it was time to put on my outfit. Mom was very determined to have me in red today to celebrate the day! Fortunately Mamaw and Papaw had gotten me a pair of red pants and new red coat. I was pretty fancy! We took a few pictures and then headed out to enjoy our day and evening out. We had a great family Valentine's Day. I sure am glad that Mom and Dad shared it with me on my very first one!






3 comments:

Damon + Maryam said...

That's great! I love that you got gifts. Mom and dad are spoiling you already. :)

Unknown said...

What a special day!

Karen Conde said...

Well red is one of my favorite colors, so needless to say when I saw your red coat and pants with gyms shoes trimmed in red, it was toooooo cute. Glad to hear it was a family day too!