Thursday, August 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today was my official 1st birthday! It was pretty fun but I am looking forward to the weekend for my real celebration. Today, Mom and Dad took me to lunch and to play at the mall. While we were there, I got to make my first Build a Bear! Mom and Dad let me pick out the animal I wanted, the outfit, and well Mom picked out the shoes because I couldn't decide. It was fun. I named the cat, "Cutesy". She is pretty cute, just like me. All in all, it was a fun day but I will let you know how the party goes on Saturday.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to you! You will love your "Cutesy" forever!

Karen Conde said...

Happy 1st Birthday and such a wonderfuly day with Mom and Dad. Love Cutesy and she will be such a special kitten for you the rest of your life. Have fun at your party!