Monday, August 24, 2009

So Much to Do Now That I am Moving . . .

Where do I even start? I am walking and am getting more and more speedy with my walking. I love to walk outside, play outside, walk in the malls and stores, and just be on the move in general.

I am still doing better with my new transition to daycare and have even stopped crying in the mornings. It is an adjustment for all of us with schedules and all but we are really working to make sure that we have family times and activities to spend time together. We went to one of the local festivals and enjoyed the sun but definitely not the heat and humidity so we did not last too long.



Yesterday, we were scheduled to go to the zoo for family day but the weather just wasn't going to cooperate so we went to a mall and walked around and had dinner. That was a blast! I enjoyed playing in the play area with the other kids but most of all, I loved walking with mom through the mall. I waved at all the people who passed and just walked as much as I could. (Sorry for the poor picture quality, Mom forgot the camera)


Finally, one of my most favorite things to do is to play in my new play area that Mom and Dad developed in the backyard for me. I have so many activities to do that I can just play and play. I have even had a couple of playdates with friends and a recent visit to the splash pad. What fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a fun backyard!

The Lils said...

isn't walking the best!! now is when all the fun starts for both parents and baby.