Sunday, August 16, 2009

My First Week and Mom's First Week

Last week marked my first week in daycare and Mom's first week on her new job. It was a pretty good week but we were both pretty tired. I am enjoying daycare so far although I do not like when Mom has to leave me in the morning. I enjoy playing with the other kids, singing, and dancing, but I am having a bit of separation anxiety. I am getting better though! I am going to be just fine and so is Mom, as soon as we get used to these early mornings . . .

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How exciting! You will make some great friends and will have so much to tell Mom and Dad. Everyone is a little nervous when there's a big change, but you'll do great!

The Lils said...

How great that you got to stay at home for a whole year! No worries though because daycare is fun too, you'll see.

Sarah Marie & Adam Robert said...

I can totally relate. It does get easier!