Sunday, August 9, 2009

Party, Party, Party

This weekend was my very first birthday party! It was all planned out and the guests were coming . . . we woke up to thunderstorms that were severe and continued all through the morning. The inflatable was set up in the backyard and the rain continued . . . Mom made a decision to move the party inside so we got started on the decorations, food, toys, and play area. It actually turned out ok. The party was fun, the kids enjoyed playing downstairs, making crafts, and the rain even let up long enough for us to get to use the inflatable for a couple of hours! It was a Pinky Dinky Doo party and I was the guest of honor! What fun!

3 comments:

Karen Conde said...

Happy Birthday to You
I love your dress and hair band. I have to admit I have never heard of Pinky Dinky Doo, but she looks like a cute character. What is the song - Don't Rain on My Parade; so you just showed them that fun can be anywhere or any time.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday! I knew mom would make the party special - rain or shine! Your birthday dress is the cutest!

The Lils said...

What a precious one year old. Wish I was there to celebrate with you all! I hope you have another blessed year.