Saturday, March 15, 2008

18 Weeks Old!

Well I am 18 weeks old now and I know it may seem hard to believe. Mom and Dad are still doing well, Dad better than Mom. Mom had a rough week, I think she caught some kind of cold, maybe because the weather decided to finally get warmer. Who really knows? Dad says it is hard to keep up with her ailments but he still takes good care of her anyway.

I went for my first walks with my dogs this weekend. Even though they do not know me yet, it was kind of fun to all go walking as a family. I have been draining a lot out of Mom lately so the walks have been great for her. We are all looking forward to a short week this week so that we can visit Mamaw and Papaw, my cousins, and Grandma over the Easter holiday.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Those dogs don't know what they're in for! You're going to turn their lives upside down. In a good way, of course. Continue to take good care of yourselves and enjoy the warmer weather!