Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend!

Well we made a couple of stops for the Easter holiday weekend. Our first stop was to visit Mamaw, Papaw, and the cousins in Mom's family. They are spoiling me already! I got my own Easter basket with cute onesies, a book, and a dinner set from Mamaw and Papaw. We had a lot of fun. My cousins are getting really big. I gave them each a little something for Easter and we think that they liked it. Of course, the boys love playing with cars, so we got one Tonka trucks and the other Diego cars. Those boys sure are funny, but they have a lot of fun together. I cannot wait to join the family.

Our second stop was to Grandma's house. On Easter morning we all went to church so Grandma was pleased to have family home to go to the Easter services. Mom had trouble with clothes that morning but had brought a couple of dresses that she hoped would work. After church, the family on Dad's side went to a late Easter lunch. It was good to get everyone together. I got to see the aunties, uncle, great granny, and cousins.


We are all back home today and preparing for the new week. We had a great holiday and I still cannot believe that I got an Easter basket! I am still growing in my 19th week and everyone is getting more and more excited as the time passes.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you have so many people excited for you to join in all the fun. And who can blame Mamaw and Papaw for spoiling you?

Liz said...

Glad to hear you had a nice Easter! Have you felt the baby kick yet? I cant wait for you to experience that! I'm excited for lunch and baby shopping on Saturday! Talk to you then!