Saturday, March 8, 2008

Shopping Fun!




Well yes, many may say that it is too early to begin shopping, well not Mom (and she even got Dad to join in). It all started with a Mom to Mom sale that Mom went to and now it is a mission! Mamaw and Papaw got us the rainforest bedding set we all decided on and once we got it, wow, the colors look great. Grandma decided that she wanted to get the furniture set, so of course Mom and Dad were thrilled. Since she sent us a gift card, we were able to go shopping and get some items from our registry, already, I know! So far we have the rainforest bedding set, furniture set, mattress, and rainforest pack and play. It has started to become very real to Mom and Dad but every day is still exciting. I am 17 weeks now and I am getting excited to join all of these wonderful people that have been so helpful to Mom and Dad already.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a soft, cozy spot to sleep. So cozy, in fact, I bet you'll sleep through the night right away!

Damon + Maryam said...

I'm jealous! I was going to see if you wanted to go to a nursery design workshop this weekend but I see that you've already got it covered. I need to get on the ball!

The Lils said...

Wow! What are you gonna do with the rest of the 20 some odd weeks you have left?