Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What is Going On?

Well Mom and I are home today and staying in bed. Mom has not been feeling well since last week but tried to plug on. You all know how she can be sometimes, a little stubborn. Well her body had other plans. She relaxed all weekend and got lots of sleep but after work yesterday, she was under the weather again. I think it is hard because all Mom can take is Tylendol and Sudafed which have not kicked this cold (or whatever it is) yet. She is doing her best to take care of me so she gave in today and just stayed home. We slept in really late and now Mom just decided to stay in bed, reading, checking email, but definitely laying low. I guess she never knew what a toll I would take on her body! She has been pretty healthy otherwise, but wow, can she sleep!

2 comments:

Damon + Maryam said...

Wow...I hope you feel better soon. Stay hoem, rest, relax and don't worry about anything.

Unknown said...

Let's see...baby is developing lungs, growing thicker skin, getting bigger and bigger...I suppose that entitles you to a few extra zzzz's! Take good care of yourself and get all the rest you can!