Sunday, March 30, 2008

Out on the Town!

After working for a while Saturday morning, Mom met up with her friend for lunch and a little shopping. She has a son only a little less than 7 months, so it is always fun to talk babies. We all had lunch and then went shopping to of course, look for baby stuff! Mom found a couple of cute items at Target to go with the theme of my room, rainforest. Mom's friend is very helpful, she already gave Mom two bags of maternity clothes and today, she brought more. So helpful! She gives really good mommy tips too. Mom has to get the book, "The Baby Whisperer", her friend says it is the best! Mom and Dad think it is really important to stay in touch with as many of their friends as possible. I need some playmates too so it is important for me too. They have some great friends.

Today, Mom and Dad went to a Mom to Mom sale that was pretty crazy. This place was packed! I guess I understand, moms can get a lot of great stuff for babies and much of it is in the package or not even used. Today, Mom and Dad found me some bibs and a couple of hats. They are having a lot of fun preparing for my arrival. They also discussed the preparations that need done before our contractor starts adding a room downstairs. He starts it on Friday, so there will be some changes by the time I get here!

3 comments:

Liz said...

I had a great time on Saturday...we've gotta do it again soon!

Damon + Maryam said...

Sounds like so much fun! we should all get together soon. Adding a room...exciting.

Unknown said...

Fun! Fun! Way to use all your resources, Mom and Dad! It will be great when the new room is finished and you can start decorating!