Thursday, March 20, 2008

Registering for Class

Well tonight, we are going to register for our Childbirth Class (starting in May). You may think it is kind of early but since Mom and Dad want to do a couple of pertinent classes, we are going to get started soon. We are registering early because they say the classes fill up really quickly. It will be at our hospital and we are kind of looking forward to it. It doesn't start until May but after that class, we are going to take a breastfeeding class in June and baby care class in July. I am sure that Mom and Dad will already know some of the information, but if you know my Mom and Dad, you know that they are super planners and organizers so want to be prepared. If we get all classes finished by July, then when I am expected in August, they will be completely prepared. Should be fun for them!

1 comments:

Damon + Maryam said...

I love it! You're the perfect pregnant woman. I have never taken any classes myself, but I'm sure you'll gain a lot of information.