Friday, August 22, 2008

My First Picture Appointment and My First Real Outing . . .

Well today I had some newborn pictures taken and it wasn't so bad. I did get kind of hungry after the photographer took my picture, so Dad had to feed me some of my bottle so that she could get shots of me with Mom and Dad. Once I had some food in my belly, we continued the session with Mom and Dad this time. The pictures turned out pretty good but I think mine were much cuter! It was our first real family outing since I have been home.



Mom is still struggling to recover and get her strength back but we all braved the heat and had a nice time. Since my pictures were at one of the malls nearby, we were able to walk around a little after my pictures. Who am I kidding? I slept in my carrier and stroller while Mom and Dad walked and had lunch. I think that I faired better than Mom though because she was pretty beat after only half the mall but Dad and I were understanding and we packed up to go home. It was a nice outing and I cannot wait until we have more!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These pictures will be priceless! And this will probably be the easiest photo shoot for the next year or 2. Once they're more awake and wanting to move around it just gets more and more difficult to "capture the moment". Keep enjoying every moment together!

Damon + Maryam said...

I love picture day. I was just planning ours this afternoon! I can't wait to til your pics come back. Put me down for a copy.

Liz said...

I cant wait to see the pictures!

The Lils said...

professional phots are great. We try to take them every 3 months for the first year and then every 6-12 months after that.