Monday, August 18, 2008

Week 2 Doctor's Appointment

Ok, I officially do not like going to the doctor. Every time that I go, the first thing they say is, "Ok Mom, we need her clothes off to the diaper". That is when I really begin to cry. I did really great today but I just don't like it. We didn't have to wait long to get in and I was pretty relaxed while I waited. Once Mom got me undressed and weighed, she helped me calm down and cuddled with me. My weight is improving and I am basically back to my birth weight!!! Today, I was 7 pounds 10 ounces so I am well on my way. The doctor answered all of Mom's questions and checked me out. This of course tuckered me out so I had to come home and crash in my bassinette. I know this doesn't look comfortable but no matter how many times Mom or Dad position me, this is how I like to sleep.

3 comments:

Damon + Maryam said...

She's really beginning to look like her dad!

Unknown said...

Got your birth announcement in the mail today...you are just too beautiful!

Karen Conde said...

Hi Evie
You are just too beautiful. I am so thrilled to see all the clothes changes - there is a girlie girl down the line. Just knew your Dad and Mom would get the hang of things and enjoy every minute of you.