Tuesday, August 26, 2008

My Favorite Things to Do . . .

Well I really enjoy a couple of things already . . . I love having friends and family visit and I adore sleeping. I guess I am truly my mother's child. Dad says we are two of a kind in that we love to sleep and hate to wake up. This week has also still be filled with visitors who are checking on me. On Sunday, Dad's friend came to meet me for the first time, and Mom and Dad's friends and my Godbrother came to visit as well. It was a nice time to enjoy dinner together and get to see friends.



Today, my uncle, aunt, and cousins came over to bring us dinner. Since Mom is still not yet 100%, it was so thoughtful that they would do that! It is always fun to be with family. My cousins love to visit with me but my boy cousin is very interested in me. I guess since he has a little sister, he understands what is like to be a big brother and now cousin. We also talked to my other uncle in Ohio and my cousin said hi to me as well. It is kind of funny to hear Mom and Dad talk about it now because he doesn't ask about them anymore. Only ME!





Even though I love visiting with friends and family, I love sleeping, especially after a busy day. Mom and Dad laugh because they say that the more uncomfortable my position looks, the better I sleep. I am pretty good at it too! I even have a protector, besides Mom and Dad; the dog loves to sit by me and make sure I am ok. Once I get to sleep, I am so peaceful but sometimes I like to fight going to sleep. A girl doesn't want to miss anything you know???





4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this last collage of pictures...so peaceful. And there's really nothing like a sleeping baby! Isn't it funny how baby is everyone's focus? Even little cousins and dogs realize how precious baby is! By the way, Mom, you look great!

Liz said...

Oh gosh that "butt up in the air" sleeping picture is SOOOO cute! I love when they sleep like that!

Damon + Maryam said...

Looks like Evie can give Evan a run for her money in the sleeping department! Mom, I Evan and I hope to visit you and Evie soon :)

The Lils said...

I love how her hand is always by her face when she is sleeping. She looks very fair.