Thursday, September 18, 2008

6 Weeks Old


Yesterday marked my 6th week! Can you believe it? How time flies! I just relaxed and enjoyed being with Mom and Dad. I am growing everyday and really getting the hang of how things are done. I am still eating and have moved up to 3 ounces. I have been sleeping better as well but I definitely still wake up to eat. I am sleeping comfortably in my bassinette and enjoy my swing and bouncy seat during the day. Amazing how a couple of weeks made me more comfortable in these things. Mom and Dad really appreciate it because now they are able to enjoy dinner while I sit in my bouncy with them nearby. I am pretty comfortable as long as I can see someone. My 6 week milestone also unfortunately marks Mom's time to begin preparing to return to work. She is already sad to even think about it! We will work on celebrating my 6th week and just deal with that when it comes.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy 6 week birthday! Sounds like you're maturing and letting Mom and Dad have a little time. Mom, feel free to call me when you have that first day back to work!

Liz said...

BIG GIRL!! I cant believe it's already been six weeks! I know YOU arent thrilled to go back to work but I know I'LL be happy you're there!!!

The Lils said...

She is adorable! Don't worry about going back to work, it will be hard at first but it will be so much fun when you pick her up each time like you are getting a present.

Damon + Maryam said...

I agree. You'll be so excited to pick her up and she'll be happy to see you. It will be difficult at first, but will quickly get better.