Friday, September 12, 2008

Meeting the Rest of Dad's Family

This weekend was my first roadtrip and as you can see I was pretty excited! Thursday morning, we packed up all the essentials and drove to visit with Dad's family. I had only met Granny P and Grandpa W so this was kind of exciting. I got to see my Granny P and Grandpa W again as well as to meet my great Granny, great Uncle P and great Aunt K, great Aunts P and C, Grandpa O, lots of cousins and a couple of friends. Everyone could not believe that I am so small. It was a nice visit but I slept well last night. Once we had visited with the family, we were off to Mom's family for the rest of the weekend, where we will be going to my first birthday party. Check out all the pics of my days with Dad's family . . .





3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet smile in the carseat! You look so content...but why not...surrounded by all that love from family.

The Lils said...

I love the pic of her in the car seat- she is getting so big not to mention cuter!

Liz said...

What a big girl! She's such a cutie...I cant wait to see her again (and you guys too of course!)