Saturday, September 20, 2008

Another Birthday Party

Since I had so much fun at my cousin A's birthday party, Mom and Dad thought it would be ok for me to attend another one that we had been invited to. Today we went to check out two of my cousins on Dad's side of the family. They live nearby so we got to go to their party. The girl was the flower girl in Mom and Dad's wedding and always loves to see them. They were turning 7 and 4 and everyone had a blast. I obviously cannot bowl at such a young age but I was able to meet new family members. Of course Mom was paranoid about the bowling alley being smokey but Mom and Dad agreed that if it was, they would drop off gifts, say hello, and be on our way. Fortunately, it was a family bowling alley where there was no smoking. Perfect! This made it possible for me to meet more family and friends. Everyone was so impressed with how quiet, calm, and alert I was. Mom and Dad were so proud! I am getting really good with outings now, as long as Mom and Dad are prepared with all the necessary items, most importantly, food! Once we left, I was so tired that I crashed on the way home and slept for quite a while once we returned home. It was a nice time! I loved the colors and lights at the party!



3 comments:

Damon + Maryam said...

You guys stay busy! Looks like lots of fun.

Unknown said...

Mom and Dad should be proud. You certainly are quite the social butterfly!

Erica said...

Wow! What a beautiful family you have. I hope all is well and school is good. I love the blog!

-Ms. Mel.....