Monday, September 15, 2008

Celebrating my Cousin's First Birthday!

The rest of this weekend, we spent with Mom's family. It was my cousin's first birthday party so we all were there in honor of her. I was excited to see Mamaw, Papaw, Uncle De, Aunt S, Cousins N and Sa, Uncle Da, Aunt T, Cousins S and A. We got there late Friday evening and I was able to spend a little time with family but I was pretty tuckered out from the ride. On Saturday morning, we got up and my aunt made breakfast for everyone. Cousin Sa and I still cannot enjoy the food but we had our milk! After breakfast, my cousins had some fun outside on the new swingset. It was nice to see them have fun.





Later that afternoon, more guests came over to celebrate the party. My cousin A had a ball with her party and cake. She had to take a bath because she made such a mess with the cake and then she got some really great gifts!





That evening, we were pretty tired so most of us played with each other and then crashed for a while. It was a good thing though because Sunday brought us quite a surprise with the wind! The wind was out of control. Mom and Dad told me about it but honestly, I slept right through most of it--Even when the wind took out the swingset and snapped it. We hung around a little while longer with the family because Mom and Dad were concerned about driving back in all the wind. Instead, we got up early this morning to return.



We had a blast! Even though I could not enjoy the birthday cake yet, I still was happy to celebrate with the family. This weekend really took a lot out of me so now I have to catch up on my beauty sleep (Don't worry-I only sleep on my belly when Mom or Dad are watching)!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad everyone stayed safe...I heard about all the wind! Everyone will definitely have to rest after such an eventful weekend!

Damon + Maryam said...

You guys stay busy. :)