Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wow-Blow Out!

It is official! I had a BLOW OUT! It was the first major one of my career and wow, was it major. Ok, so I have had a couple diapers where Mom or Dad had to also change my outfit. This was different-this was so bad, I not only peed but pooed through my diaper, pants, shirt, and even swing cushion. Mom and Dad had to give me a bath immediately! Mom just had to take a picture because she and Dad didn't believe that I was capable of that! I felt so good afterwards but man, was I hungry! I guess I got rid of everything so I screamed "get me some food" once I was bathed, clean, and clothed again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yes...been there, done that! Grant was a champ when it came to this; we even kept grocery bags in the changing table b/c sometimes the outfits just had to go straight in the garbage. But as Evan can tell you, the alternative is worse. I know Baby ate and then slept well after this one! Looks like Mom & Dad may need to invest in some gloves for future changes. LOL

Liz said...

Nice one Evie! Yeah, those are fun. It is amazing how much nastiness can come out of such a cute little package isnt it?? If you think that's bad just wait til the solid food starts....ick.

Damon + Maryam said...

Wow...the swing cushion??? What are you two feeding her? :)