Saturday, September 6, 2008

I'm a Popular 1 Month Old Girl!

Today I am officially 1 month old! And believe it or not, I continue to have visitors. Not that I mind at all. But if I do say so myself, I am a pretty popular little girl right now.



Earlier this week, my friend came to meet me for the first time. Our moms already has our friendship planned out but we already have a lot in common . . . we love to sleep, our names both begin with EV, our moms and dads are friends, we have the best dark hair, and we can't wait to get into some stuff! It was a nice time relaxing and getting to know one another.



This weekend our friends came to visit and meet me for the first time. Dad's godson had a blast meeting me. He loved to entertain me with my stuffed animals and even let me check out his Star Wars toys. It was also nice for Mom to talk to another Mommy who has been through this newborn stuff before. Dad's friend came up with his girlfriend to spend the day and visit as well. We went to the mall, got something to eat, and spent some time together. It was a nice way to spend my day as a 1 month old!

1 comments:

Damon + Maryam said...

Evan and I had a great time as well. Can't wait to see you guys again. Our place is always open.